Collection: Premium Collection
Fabric Type: Super Soft Banarasi Silk
Primary Colour: Charcoal
Secondary Colour(s): Charcoal
Saree Length: 6.5 meters including 1 meter blouse
Blouse Material: Matching Super Soft Banarasi Silk
Washing Instructions: Dry Clean Only
We design and manufacture this item; thus you will receive a 100% authentic product. Also, Images are slightly different on some devices but all our products look far superior compared to images on mobile or computer screen.
About Manjubaa Brand
- Manjubaa is a leading Banarasi Silk Designing & Manufacturing House from Surat, Gujarat in India
- Manjubaa Sarees are available at 8000+ local saree retailers in India and around the world
- We are obsessed with silk sarees and we are glad to have a fanbase who keeps motivating us to bring gorgeous sarees with new collections.
- Manjubaa is a designing and manufacturing house; hence all sarees you see on our websites are 100% authentic product of Brand Manjubaa.
- We are among top designers and manufacturers in India for quality banarasi silk and our customers can vouch for us.
- Each and every saree designs are finalized by hundreds of modifications that includes pattern modification, fabric checks, upto date with latest trends and colors and shades from different angles.
- We care for saree like no other brand has ever done it. You'll receive a high quality saree box that you will want to keep in your wardrobe and a transparent plastic zipper bag for travelling. Finally, Your saree will be wrapped in a paper with thank you note.
Quality Assurance for Online Purchase
- We understand your concerns related to product authenticity and quality of displayed product. You can contact us anytime over WhatsApp, Call or Email. Please visit contact page for contact details.
- Each and every orders is double checked for quality and possible defects before dispatch.
- Friendly assistance over-the-call or with WhatsApp chat that will help you with any issues related to product information, Placing Orders, Shipping or returns.
- Most of our customers are too happy with products and they said that actual product is way more beautiful compared to images on product pages.
- A few colour shades are hard to capture on camera or display effectively on mobile or computer screen due to issues related to color accuracy and brightness on digital screens.
Don't just wish, Buy Manjubaa Sarees today and you'll thank yourself once you open the box of joy (ahm! saree) and feel saree quality.
Shipped Package Contains:
- A Beautifully book Folded Saree
- Saree Storage Pouch
- Manjubaa Saree Box
- Brand Tags
- Outer Corrugated Box
- Weatherproof stretch film
Saree Box + Packaging weight will be 1kg~1.5kg
- It may take upto 2 working-days to dispatch ordered items.
- Prepaid Orders will be shipped via Priority Air Services such as BlueDart Express, XpressBees Air, Delhivery Air, DTDC Air, whenever possible.
- COD Orders will be shipped via Surface Shipping Services such as Delhivery Surface, XpressBees Surface, Ekart Logistics, Udaan Logistics, DTDC Surface
- International orders will be dispatched in 3 days via FedEx or similar shipping services.
- Sarees purchased under Clearance Sale or Sale are non-returnable. Orders shipped outside India will not be eligible for return.
- Eligible items can be returned within 48 hours of delivery using our Return Center.
- Refunds will only be approved when we receive the item at our warehouse in Surat, Gujarat. (Use Return Center to check status)
- Prepaid orders will be refunded directly in their payment source (UPI / Wallet / Card etc.,)
- Cash on Delivery orders will be refunded using Payout Link from Razorpay, which can process a refund in UPI, Wallets, NEFT Transfer, etc.
- A cash refund is not available in any case.
- Washed, Torn, Worn, Used, or tempered sarees are not eligible for a refund. Additional shipping charges may be applied to ship non-eligible items back to the buyer.
- We can not process a refund before receiving & inspecting the returned item. You will be provided a tracking link to check the status of returned shipment's location.
- Dry Clean Only
- Refolding your silk sarees every few months, prevents it from tearing and shredding in the crease line.