- We will deliver a standard shipping box that includes a Manjubaa Saree Box packaged with your ordered saree wrapped in a paper + Thank you note with a water proof saree pouch for added safety during transportation.
- We usually dispatch same day if ordered before 4.30 PM or next working day.
- Avg. Shipping time in India is 2-4 days and maximum time is 7 days for a few pin-codes
- International shipping usually takes between 4 ~ 15 days (We do prioritize)
- Shipping during COVID-19 may affect due to restrictions imposed by authorities during transitions.
- We take utmost pride in our products and there is zero percent chance for shipping defected products.
- Do not accept tempered or damaged package
- Sarees purchased under Clearance Sale or Sale are non-returnable
- You can request us for return or exchange within 48 hours of delivery. If your item is eligible; we will initiate reverse pickup from our shipping partner who will collect and ship back item to us. Once received at our warehouse, Our team will inspect and verify returned item.
- Cash on Delivery orders will be refunded via Bank Transfer after our team inspect and verify returned package. Once refund approved, It may take 3 to 7 days to process refund.
- Prepaid orders will be refunded in 24 hours post inspection and approval.
- We do not accept return for sarees sold under clearance sale or sale, Sarees that are used, modified, stitched or worn. In case of rejection, amount of ₹500 will be charged as re-shipping and previous shipping, packaging and handling charges.
- Only items sold in India are eligible for Return or Exchange
- Items sold internationally (except India) can not be returned/exchanged due to shipping cost. However, We check for each and every items for quality and fabric to make sure you receive items in perfect condition.
Read our final refund policy here
- Based on fabric and color, We will provide you instructions for washing instructions and drying instructions.